Saturday, September 27, 2008

& will you even notice me?

I'm getting real fucked up. arghs. super stressed up. daddy scolded me for what? for studying downstairs just now -.- like what fucking wrong have i did -.-" damn it. i'm fucking pissed off now. to think back , had kaiyi's birthday celebration today. she recieved presentS. & to come to think of mine , SOOOO many fucking presents tht you guys promised , disappeared. two claimed pok-ed , one claimed don't know what to buy . fucking fuckedup for a moment. next time , you guys don't wanna give just don't give me hopes alrights. damnit. & youyouyou. stop making me pin high hopes & crash it just like tht. & come on la , for a present , its th thought which matters right. zzz. so stop giving me stupid excuses.

i'm so pissed. arghs. i'm studying alr yet daddy says tht i'm not -.-" okay , i shall cheer up.

i'm gonna meet eric for breakfast later ._. [ I DON'T KNOW WHAT TIME THOUGH! & I DON'T KNOW WHERE ! & worse , i doubt i can wake up. ._. LOLS. ]

you don't knw how disappointed i get everytime you kept tht empty promise ongoing.
will you just... arghs. forget it.

No comments: