Wednesday, September 24, 2008

& you'll never knw how much i'm missing you.

i can't sleep. arghs. sick & dead.

i wonder if nadia will allow us to do our revision while having homec. then i'll get my chance to sleep i suppose ._. i really can't take it anymore. visions are getting blur-ified. & its freaking hard for me to concentrate at a thing for long. & guess what , my weak nose is back. damn. i guess , i've ought to survive my dumb nose during th papers. it's gonna be so noisy la. & i'll tend to close my eyes when i do things w/o using my eyes ._. cause it's seriously painful.

i doubt i'll be studying tomorrow. i'm tired. getting this real fucked up feeling. ain't feeling good. all tensed up & stuffs , arghs. goodnight. i'll enjoy my night crying. arghs. all moodless mindset.
thurs' gonna be th first paper. hais. i'm sooooo tired. arghs.

i'll be coming home straight after lunch then i'll get to sleep for at least a while alrights! i guess , i shall find time to sleep in sch now. ._________. tired ahhhhhhhh. goodbye. i'm forcing myself to bed.

& stupid ryan , read thiszxzxz! you said you'll call me & , you just told me tht your world's spinning so not calling me. you dabianzxzxzxz! T_T scam me againzxzxz. ):

& stzf , i miss you.

No comments: