Wednesday, September 24, 2008

& do you even care?

Samuel , come back will you? I'm sorry but i'm seriously... haiii. ): i really don't know what to say. but just.. come back will you? i knw i can't sleep now. come back please? i'm sorry ): i miss you ): we've always end our conversations w a quarrel. i love you i really do.

english paper's tomorrow. arghs. i still haven't memorise th good phrases & stuffs. arghs.

nobody's there tonight to make me tired. [ as in physically. arghs. ] hai. i'm going to bed bahs. goodnight.

& you don't know how much i cherish th time tht allows me to talk to you.
you don't know how much i wish you'll call me for just one night.
you don't know how sad i can get when you break your promises.
when will you even read this part ?
you said you'll read my blog today but i doubt you can even rmb what you said to me now.

No comments: