Friday, November 21, 2008

I can't sleep.
I just finished bathing at this kind of time (LOL.)
Ahh , whatever.
There's nothing i can do except videovideovideo & camwhorecamwhorecamwhore.
I wanna take pictures w those i'm close with(atleast.) tomorrow :(
& i know those people doesn't wanna get on camera.
idk what am i suppose t bring tomorrow.
I'll probably pack my stuffs like fbts , another shirt & a hoodie.
Too lazy t get changed :x
AHAHAHAHA!
OKAY. BYE :(


Samuel dey ,
In just about... 22 hours ,
you're officially my girlf for a month alr okay!
I'm so nice t remember.
You confirm forget one. -.-
Okay pig , i'm off.
Don't miss me kayszx :)
ily , imy & i wanna kill you :x
* UPDATED./
I'm done packing & my bag is like WOW!
freaking fat & full la.
It has no more space t fit in anything alr. -.-
Okay , i'm off t finish my hotshot then i wanna watch smth else alr.
BYE!

No comments: