Thursday, November 20, 2008

Okay , i'm still WIDE awake.
It's been 12+ hours since i'm awake.
Ahh , i knw i'm a pig laaa.
Ganbaobei suddenly talked t me just now.
He's my survivor manszx.
I'm oh-so-bored.
Then later , daddy would be slapping me asking me t wake up
& i'll probably get things like.. charsiewrice , duckrice , chickenrice or carrot cake for lunch.
Ahh , i'm so sick of those kind of stuffs.
I wanna eat curryyyyyyyy :):):)
Probably dinner shall be curryyyyyyyyy :):):)
Or probably i'll call daddy in th afternoon t help me buy rice w curry sauce :)
YUMYUMYUM! :)
Okay , i'm hungry now :(
I think i should get some sleep soon.
If not i'll wake up at night already.
Oh well , i bet i will wake up at night.
But i MUST! wake up before 8 o:
idontcareidontcareidontcare.
Or maybe i shouldn't sleep at all? o:
I miss my girlfriend laaaaaaaa :(
I'll be guai & stay home today :)
I got alotalot of things t do nw :(
Soooooo many things left undone.
Pictures aren't edited ; Things not done ; Things not planned properly.
Arghs! :(
I think i should just ton my days away.
I got tooooo many stuffs t do nw :(
Okay , i'm off.
& SEC 3 BOOKS ARE OH-MY-GOD KIND OF HEAVY LAAA. :(

& MY EYES ARE GETTING SMALLER & SMALLER.
MY EYEBAGS ARE LIKE HELLLLLL HEAVY :(
I WANT BIG EYES LEHHHHH! :(

No comments: