Sunday, November 16, 2008

There's alot i wanna thank this year.
The guys then the girls :)

SamuelTohZhiFeng
Your presence really did made a difference in my life. From coming home after 11 during school days also to staying at home after school waiting for you to online every single night. & don't scold me for th letter that i sent you just now. It's really how i feel lorhs. You stupid monster. If you're a jerk , i'll be a jinx. If you're a bastard , i'll be a bitch okay! Stop saying that there's someone much more suitable for me laa. I want you & only you , dumbgirlf. & don't be so fierce laaa. :( Hate it when you get angry. So fierce. GAHHH. & Pig , i don't care how much you say you're a jerk/bastard & i deserve someone better out there , i'm still here loving you. & Stupid pig , remember t reply laaa. & you should.. SERIOUSLY stop losing your phone -.-" & It's been more than 3 months since i realise i have feelings for you. It's 3months plus & counting on. ily , boy.

AndrewLimJiaHao
The best man dey! :D I remember you being punched by Samuel the other time. AHAHAHA! :x Thanks anyways. I still remember how dumb it was when you asked me t tell him how i feel laa. & how much samuel thinks tht i really likes you. AHAHA! ily ( as a friend alrights. ) if not ltr samuel punch you again. AHAHA. & I'M TH BEST. NOT YOU! :P Smiley :) meeting me up on friday anot? o:

AlanLim
I don't know if you'll read this or not. Thanks for th necklace that you gave during th times tht we're tgt. It's still w me la :x Do take care when you're in NS next month. & Stay happy alrights :D

SamuelTan
This dumb daddie that i have here. I remember how you used t call me mushroom during this year. & always there for me to rant at no matter what time is it. & Remember smelly socks? :D ahahas , i've always had fun text-ing you. & pig , WHEN ARE YOU FINALLY GONNA INVITE ME TO YOUR BLOG DEYYYYY.

LawTeckHwee
LoL. I remember how dumb i was to let go of you la. But if i didn't , i won't meet stzf now & you , kelee. Treasure her yeas. I can see how much she loves you. Last long alrights. I enjoyed th times that we're tgt though. Good memories. :)

NelsonTan
I don't know if you'll see this or not. I got freaking shocked when i know that th picture ain't you. I don't know which is which now. I don't know if you'll talk t me again or not. I miss having you there listening to my problems late at night & you telling me about your ex girlfs. You'll be th one & only best kor that i had , but will you be back? There's alot that i wanna share with you. I'm missing those times that we crap till late night & not sleeping. & The times that we first known each other. The tears shed essays that we used t type to each other as goodnight messages. imy , kor.

JeremiahDing
You dumbo. Stop dating so many girls alr la. It's okay t be single at sometimes okay! :D

StevenSEEEEEEE.
PAPA , i rmb how dumb i was after i broke up w Jeremiah. LOL! :x & i rmb how we went crazy under th block & changi airport. After that , it's been long since i met you laaaa.

IsaacNg
it's been more than 3 months tht i've been single laaaa. & you still owe me my popeye ): & yea , I'M TH BEST. AHAHAHA! :D

LiHern
The woman that i've been hanging out for these past few weeks. All th breakfast , shoppings , ktv-ing & more. Woman , i really do treasure this friendship with you. & primary sch's th best. Miss those days that we mess around in MrTan's class. ily. & STOP DIGGING UP MY UGLY PAST. LOL! & DEY YOU! :P

Suwanie
You're still in thailand enjoying your stupid bike which i cannot! ): come back safe & sound alrights. imy. & 4 years & counting on! :D

KaiYi
Crazywoman , no poa alr. it's time to strive man ): all the best for next year. & stop being so crazy over ** alr laaa. he's not handsome dey :x

Huixia
LOL. I remember how jealous you made me at first laaa. So jealous of you ): Now also! Last long w sysr alrights :D You two is seriously making th world jealous la. & Obama is handsome okay! :x I love lewis hamham :) DON'T SNATCH W ME! :(

Jesslin
Been through quite alot w you this year. Quarrelling here & there. I know problems always lies with me. I do enjoy th times with you. Last long ( i suppose ) with him yeas. Smile always. Thanks for being there whenever i needed someone in th past. ily , dearest.

YuanYu
Eat something laaa. Drinking clear soup isn't a way of dieting dey! Fat is happiness ! :D This 2 years has been crazy for us. Lots of quarrels & disliking here & there. Smile okay , ily :) You owe me a shopping trip*!

Grace
You dumb lion. Being crazy as usual tgt w you. Bishan~ :D Smiles , we all misses MrTan right! ): I miss sps ): ily & don't be upset over stuffs like SJAB alr laaa. Smiles. :)

Wayne
Eh woman! You go overseas but don't know go where one leh you. We had many quarrels back then. & Since when did you ever once apologise t me siakszx! Always is me der lorhszx. I'm so kind la , unlike you deys. Enjoy your holidays. & Rmb , must come back for classchalet okay! & i'm still remember th lionel guy , still giving me creeps though. All th funny moments that we had are all HAHAHAHAHA! Meet you up soon alrights. ily :)

Regina
Angkongsiao ohs! Bu yao crazy ler laaa. Thanks for th tongue piercing :)

Phyllis
Stop hanging around with malays alr la. If not you'll be th next being asked ' are you muslim? ' Smiles :)

JiaHui
Woman , I know you drop by my blog at times. Do turn up for class chalet alrights. Smartiepants , i'll miss you next year. We must still hang around alrights! ily :)

& Lastly , 2-5.
A class that i came in knowing only Ivan & now , even having friends that i can hang around with. A class that used to be so quiet & not-enthu at all , now so lively & enthu. MsNadia has made a big impact on her 4o babies i suppose :) She's our mummy manszx. A class that i see no life & now , the only motivation for me t go school. We're gonna part. Two years of classmates being separated. How i wish we'll still remain as a class. I believe mostly went into 3-4 next year. Jealous of them yeas ): I'll be at 3-5. We'll still be 1e5'o7 & 2e5'o8 right! :) Together we can stand. A class of memories. I'll miss you guys. & suddenly , i got a thought of disturbing MsNadia during chalet. AHAHAHA! :x

The rest , which i can't recall , thanks. i believe ALL made an impact this year.
Do tell me if i've left you out. :)
Do msn me & tell me or leave a tag :D
Smiles. :)

No comments: