Sunday, November 16, 2008

WELCOME HOME KORKOR :D
I saw him putting a big box of jelly beans into th fridge when i was cooking my soup o:
HEH HEH , i knw it's not for me.
aww , so sad ):
& i think my mum is sooooo cute laaaaaa.
She tagged korkor's blog saying..


12 Nov 08, 18:12
Mummy: we will be there!!! C u at changi airport...

CUTE RIGHT?!
Eh , not so easy t find this kind of mama alr okay.
I think my family won't find my blog der lorhszx -winkswinks-
Having my soup , drinking my coke & waiting for the dumbdumb Samuel TAN t reply me.
I think he's asleep -.-"
AHAHAHA! Stupid pig.
Okay , sorry daddie ):
i know you'll read this laaa :x

LaughsLaughs ,
SamuelTOH stupidly tell me he's a bastard when i told him i'm jealous of huixia & sysr .
Dang , so sad ):
& he won't meet me on friday. BOOS.

I think i'm fully booked next week except mon.
HAHAHA.
Mon - FREE!
Tues - Siaopehs.
Wed - morning , books. evening , ladiesnight.
Thurs - rest or shopping for _____.
Fri - Class chalet.
Sat - Rest.
Sun - Shopping.

Okay , i'm so bored.
Nobody's entertaining me.
I've got my hoodies & i still can't a bag & flats of my liking.
I shall bring mama to shop soooooon. :D:D:D
Okay , bye.
I'm disturbing JeremiahDing though :x

& TOOTS.
My brother can have nightlife & i have t be home before 12am nowadayszx.
Walaoszxzxzxzxz! ):

No comments: